I decided today to include my Top 14 Blogs. Boy this was tough, tough, tough…
- Kelly (Faith, Decorating, Humor)
- Amber (Who doesn’t love a pastor’s wife who wears jeans to church, drives a jeep, is brave enough to admit she has tattoos and above all loves The Lord?)
- Justin (A man with a great heart!)
- I Heart Faces (Great pictures)
- Jen (Now here is one strong woman!)
- Pink and Polka Dot (I want to be the woman when I grow up.)
- Southern Hospatility (Great ideas for decorating!)
- Tip Junkie (Who doesn’t need a good tip every now and then?)
- Angie (The world needs more people like this lady.)
- Skip To My Lou (This lady is creative.)
- Shabby Nest (This lady inspires us all!)
- The Inspired Room (How beautiful is your life?)
- It’s All About Stampin’ (Love these cards.)
- MckMama (This Mama cracks me up.)
So there you have it, the above 14 blogs are the reason I spend too much time on the internet. HA!
Below is everything you never knew or cared to know about the #14.
On the Number 14
- A sonnet has fourteen lines. Write your own sonnet.
- An animals sense of smell 14 times more sensitive than a human.
- Of the 112 Senate votes in 2004, John Kerry voted just 14 times, according to an Associated Press tally.
- Lavender Pink Peony has 14 petals.
- N is the 14th letter of the English alphabet .
- A fortnight has 14 days (two weeks)
(Old English: feowertyne niht = fourteen nights).
- Ivory wedding anniversary celebrates 14 years of marriage.
- XIV is the Roman numeral for 14.
- 14 generations from Abraham to David
- In Matthew Chapter 14, Verse 14, Jesus healed the sick:
And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude,
and was moved with compassion toward them,
and he healed their sick.
- Pete Rose wore the number 14 and was born April 14, 1941