I wish I could just quit watching the news, but I can’t. I don’t want to be one of those people who says, “I don’t watch the news it’s too depressing.” I have to say I think that’s a goofy saying, so you don’t care about what’s going on as long as your not depressed?
Let’s just talk about the news from this week.
- The story about Fort Hood, God only knows what kind of craziness we are about to learn. Updates here.
- Iraqi Father kills daughter as an honor killing, see story here.
- Mom charged in infant’s disappearance, see story here.
- Ohio man has 10 plus dead women in his home, see story here.
- Kinapped Missouri woman found dead, see story here.
- Another teenager has killed a child, but first he sexually assaulted him, see story here.
What is enough? When do we “get involved”, and quit pretending that we’ve made good choices in electing politicians that have turned this country into “The Land of the Crazy”. This country is out of control. Have you ever wondered how much of that has to do with government taking away prayer in school, communities afraid to mention “Christmas”, it’s not a flippin’ holiday tree it’s a Christmas tree?
I’m sick! Just sick that as a country we have just accepted this.