I am participating in the Hooked on Houses Blog Party this week. What are you hooked on? I’m hooked on some personal growth, I’m possibly even being a little selfish. I want to be a better person. I love God, Mr. Wonderful and my adorable kids….I want to love ME!
I have spent the past few days looking at me and the part I play in situations I’m not happy about. I’ve spent time studying the bible, reading some great books, listening to good music and not depending on anyone else to make me happy.
I’m going to see my family this weekend and I can’t wait. I’m going to eat good food, take tons of pictures, talk and talk. I love those people!
I went out on a limb this week and got hurt. I survived!
I’ve set some goals.
- Get back to eating healthy. I felt so good when I was being faithful to a weight loss program.
- Find a bible study.
- Do something creative each week.
- Start Christmas shopping.
- Spend an hour a day back on my organization mission.
- Each week encourage someone who needs a pick me up.
I know that I am responsible for my own happiness, no one else is responsible for my good or bad days.