I wanted to post new blogs on Sunday, but God put something else on my heart. Now it’s Wednesday and I’m just getting around to it. Tells you what kind of week I’ve had.
I found some fun blogs last week!
- What girl doesn’t love a man who cooks– I think I loved this blog more then I normally might have because Mr. Wonderful told me twice this week he couldn’t help with dinner. I know y’all are dying to know what made Mr. Wonderful kitchen challenged…..pancakes and grilled cheese. Go ahead laugh I did.
- Do you ever get tired of reading about some style? I found lots of style right here.
- One of these days I’m going to have a grand garden. I’m going to can or freeze something because I have too much to eat before it spoils, that is a goal. I don’t know when that goal will be reached so I’ll live thru other grand gardeners like this.
- I love crafty, stylish, hard working, educated women….check out this blog you’ll find tons of goodness.
- Who can resist a little boy who needs prayer? Join me in prayer for this little guy.
- Who can resist a blog that says something handmade everyday? I can’t so I read here.
- I love a blog that has a little bit of this and a little bit of that. I especially love a blogger that gives a shout out to other bloggers (it’s the real life marketing director coming out in me). I have enjoyed every post I’ve read here.
- Who doesn’t love a woman who is honest? The minute I saw this girl say “Staying home all day with two kids, ages three and one, is enough to up anyone’s crazy quota.” I wanted to hang around and read. Stop by and entertain her please.
Now I know I’m not the only who just lucks upon a good blog from time to time. Come on share ladies, show some love to a fellow blogger by leaving a link to a blog that you recently found that inspired you, made you giggle, helped you solve world hunger………….
Awww, thanks so much. Your choice of adjectives made my day.