I’m always amazed at how God looks out for me. Yesterday was a YUK day, not sure why it just was. I had sent a text to a friend that said, “If you’re wondering what kind of day I’m having, I’m drinking a Mt. Dew and on my way to Jungle’s to get a big bottle of wine.” I hadn’t drank a “real” Mt. Dew in two years, the wine well that’s a different story. She asked me who I was aggravated at and I said, “The world.”
I ended up stopping at The Thrift Store and finding “the perfect” little something…more on that later….skipped the bottle of wine, came home and felt sorry for myself.
I woke up this morning dreading doing a Beautiful Life post because I was still “mad at the world”. Imagine my eye roll when I saw the title and it said, 20 Little Things To Celebrate In Life. I laughed out loud.
Aren’t we a pitiful bunch, do any of us really appreciate what we have in life? I know I don’t, but here goes it I’m going to type it, print it, and remember it.
- Bike rides with Mr. Wonderful and The Baby Girl.
- Panera, the coffee is awesome and you can’t beat free WiFi when you work out of your car.
- Finding a treasure at the thrift store.
- Troll beads.
- Being happily married.
- No car payment.
- A hobby I love.
- Projects that I do with Mr. Wonderful.
- Blogland and all the great people I get to know.
- Facebook (especially scrabble).
- Knowing myself and actually liking myself.
- My love of reading.
- Feeling like a good mom.
- Creating memories we’ll never forget.
- Doodle The Dog.
Good wine ok even cheap wine.
What makes you happy?