I won a ticket to A Woman Inspired Conference at The Inspired Room, how cool is that? I have been feeling stale in my relationship with God lately so this might just be what I need. Amazing how He knows these things right?
So I was thinking today what else makes me feel inspired and I thought friends. I decided to try FMM over at All That is Good.
So let’s see.
- I am trying to cut back because well y’all know the story recession and all that stuff, but I have to have one on days like today. It will be my first stop this morning.
- My trusty ole’ laptop and Blackberry I will just count as one and call it electronics.
- My church, I should have put that one first shouldn’t have I?
- Bare Minerals, I wish I could find a generic that I like just as well, but I have tried to no avail.
- Mac Lip Gloss, I love it!
- I recently became a demonstrator just to support my habit.
- Karen Kingsbury books. I finished a series last night and I want there to be more.
- My word for 2009 is Organizing and I don’t know how I lived without this little gem until now.
- I hate dieting, but at least with WW it’s bearable.
Again I wonder how much money I spent on all that bottled water until I found this little thing.
So there is a glimpse of what keeps me sane or at least seeming sane. Hope you stick around and read about my seemingly sane life.