Today is the beginning of my war on The Baby Girl’s bedroom, I need a treat for myself during “our breaks”. I will be spending that time at 5 Minutes For Mom’s Ultimate Blog Party 2009. I went thru the UNBELIEVABLE prizes this morning and picked my top 10, I seriously could have picked 100 and as the week goes on I’ll be highlighting some great sites that I discovered. Did I mention UNBELIEVABLE??
Hi, I’m Michelle and I am addicted to my blog just ask Mr. Wonderful (AKA The Husband), mother to 4 The First Born, Mr. Perfect and The Baby Girl and I’m blessed to have a sweet angel Baby James waiting for me in heaven. I love any papercrafts, I’m a new Stampin’ Up demonstrator and recently started participating in DIY projects with Mr. Wonderful.
Check out the pages of my blog I keep track of Blog Parties, click here to meet the great ladies I’ve gotten to know that have experienced infant loss or trouble conceiving and if you would like to have your very own “Wow Moment” click here to meet the ladies who make me saw wow with their gift for decorating. (would love to add blogs to any of these pages, just leave me a comment)
- I would love a new bracelet and I can’t think of one more perfect then one like the beauty below. I love love love the colors, check out the site Sydney Andrew’s Bracelet (#2)
- Now who doesn’t need a new pair of flip flops? Check out the cuteness at Top It Off (#71), I had a very difficult time just picking one to show off. I mean these are too stinkin’ cute.
- Now if you read my blog you know I love Tip Junkie so when I saw she was offering a giveaway I just had to give her a shout out (Intl#19 & 20).
- Who doesn’t want a $50 gift card from Target very generous from Shoot Me Now (#19), I could use the $50 to work on The Baby’s Room. I laughed because that room makes me want to shoot myself.
- Ok remember my word for 2009 is Organization so of course I would love a years membership from ListPlanIt (#127)
- I love the cards and tins that were donated by Ordinarily Extraordinarily, (#39)talk about a great gift idea (I’ll have to cough cough “borrow” this idea).
- I need a blog makeover at my new Stampin’ Up blog, it’s on my to do list. I checked out Busy Mama’s site (Intl#23)and I just may have to take the plunge.
- Remember the word Organization, (why did I pick that word?) well how perfect would Hassle Free Dinners(Intl 55) be for my life?
- That word again Organization 1-2-3-Get Organized (Intl 57) has a new venture and I would love to get some free advertising for my new Stampin’ Up venture.
- I want a button Extravagant Grace Designs (USC 57)might just be the person to make that happen for me.
Hope you enjoyed my top 10, I would love to see your top choices. Leave a comment of your favorite choices or a link to your blog I’d love to see how different everyone’s “list” is.