It’s 8:42 The Baby just jumped on the school bus and I am getting the day started. I have some goals-
- At least two hours in the old scrapbook room packing up
- Clean the kitchen, mop the floor etc.
- Bake Mr. Wonderful a cake, this will make me feel less guilty about the projects he has done and will be doing. ha!
- Run to store to get icing for Mr. Wonderful’s cake, store happens to be close to thrift store….treasures were found
- Cook dinner, Mr. Wonderful laid out chicken, we’ll see what I come up with. (Dinner was a success, baked chicken, stuffing, corn, whole wheat rolls, and gravy.)
- Make my Daddy a birthday card.
- Spend at least one hour in our bedroom organizing.
- Clean out my half of the closet in the new scrapbook room.
- Clean the master bathroom, YUK!
- Clean off side table that I have stacked high with magazines.
- Hang peg board in scrapbook room.
- Hang shelves in scrapbook room.
- Spray paint bulletin board and hang in scrapbook room.
Will update with progress as the day goes!
Whew, what a day. I have impressed even myself, not to mention Mr. Wonderful. The chocolate cake worked, he came home and is ready to do some work in the scrapbook room.
I squeezed in a thrift store visit, surprise! I found two treasures, great ledge shelf (5.99)and a paper holder(3.99). Pictures later.