Hopefully tomorrow I have a nice size Stampin’ Up! order being delivered. I sure hope so, because I am ready to use this room.
I am using a lot of my old stuff, but will be changing a lot also. I will be getting all new photo boxes, not sure what color I want yet. We will be installing shelves (three high) above the counter all the way across that wall. I need to fill my paint spinner. (Mr. Wonderful forgot to get covers for the light switches pretend you don’t notice) I am trying to decide what quote I want to use for the wall, I’m chomping at the bit to use that cricut.
My wish list-
- A painted dresser to the right of the silver shelf to get rid of some of the plastic containers I’m currently using. Paint it either red or turquise and use vinyl letters to label the drawers with whatever is inside them.
- Shelving for the wall above the cricut counter.
- My old ottoman covered in something floral, I think. I can use the ottoman for a seat for Mr. Wonderful so he can hang out with me while I create. (Did you see how little my t.v. is I doubt he does a lot of hanging out, but I love my t.v.)
- Floor lamp so I can use the .49 cent shade I found at goodwill this weekend.
- Red hat boxes or something similiar for the shelves.
- The perfect quote for the wall.
- A great desk, I’m going to use a folding table until I find the right one.
I better get back to unpacking before Mr. Wonderful notices I am on my laptop updating my blog. I would be in big trouble, he thinks I’m still working hard.
I am challenging myself to NOT spend a lot of money doing this room so I’ll be thrifting for baskets, using JoAnn coupons etc. I will be stalking Craig’s List.
I love it! Mr. Wonderful deserves the credit he did the work.