Poor Mr. Wonderful. He came home tonight to the following question, “Honey do you think we could paint the scrapbook room this weekend?” Mr. Wonderful has a hard time saying “No.” He ho-hums, and makes excuses and most of the time can put me off, not this time. I have a plan. He rolled his eyes when that sentence came out of my mouth.
I am taking over the small bedroom, moving my scrapbook room out of the basement, painting the small bedroom, decorating from Ikea and getting ready to become a Stampin Up demonstrator 2/1/09. I have a month to get everything just so. See it’s a plan.
- Create new blog for Stampin Up business (I have named the new blog A Stampin Mama), it’s a work in progress…
- Paint small bedroom (not sure of colors just yet)
- Move scrapbook room upstairs
- Create T.V. room for Lyss and Lena in old scrapbook room
- Help Lena take over Shane’s old room in the basement
See it’s a plan, are you rolling your eyes like Mr. Wonderful?